Unclaimed Money

The following payments are unclaimed by the listed payees and are being held by the Soquel Creek Water District. This often happens when a check is sent by the District to a customer or vendor and for some reason it is not cashed. If you have a claim against these funds, please call the Finance Department at 831-475-8500.

Check DateCheck NumberPayeeAmount


Proper proof of claim and current ID must be provided before the payment will be released. Money not claimed within 45 days of being advertised on our website becomes the property of the Soquel Creek Water District. This notice and its contents are in accordance with California Government Code Section 50050.