2023 Water Harvest Festival
Date: OCTOBER 14, 2023
Time: 11:30 AM–3:30 PM
Location: Chanticleer County Park, 1975 Chanticleer Ave, Santa Cruz (Leo's Haven)
The Water Harvest Festival is a free and fun water education event for the whole family that will take place at Chanticleer County Park (aka Leo's Haven Playground). Kids and families will learn about water resources, water-wise gardening, water supply, groundwater geology, infrastructure, plumbing, water conservation, watershed protection, pollution prevention, and all things watery.
Limited Parking available. You may park at these other locations and walk:
- Live Oak Elementary School: 1916 Capitola Rd.
- Live Oak Hub: 1777 Capitola Rd.
- Santa Cruz County Sheriff's Office: 5200 Soquel Ave.
This event is accessible. Please call in advance 831-475-8500 x137 for reasonable accommodation requests.
Participating Organizations (As of 09/12/2023):
- Central Fire District of Santa Cruz County
- City of Santa Cruz Environmental Compliance Program
- City of Santa Cruz Water Department
- Eat for the Earth
- Homeless Garden Project
- K & D Landscaping, Inc.
- Living Swell Kombucha Co.
- Love's Gardens
- Oikonos Ecosystem Knowledge
- O'Neill Sea Odyssey
- Save Our Shores
- Sea Otter Savvy
- Santa Cruz County Parks
- Santa Cruz Mid-County Groundwater Agency
- Santa Cruz Permaculture
- Santa Cruz Public Libraries
- Santa Cruz Regional Transportation Commission
- Santa Cruz Resource Conservation District
- Seymour Marine Discovery Center
- Soquel Creek Water District
- Spring Hill School
Sponsor the event!
We have many levels of sponsorship. Complete this form to be a sponsor! We can't do it without the support of sponsors like you 😊
|Raffle Prize Sponsors; additional prizes donated by participating sponsors|
Have Questions or Want to Participate?
Contact Mackenzie Morris at email@example.com or 831-475-8501 x137.